FANDOM


Name Faction * Attack HP Power Against Set Active1 Active2 Active3 Active4 Passive1 Passive2 Passive3 Passive4
Amazon Archer 1 203 225 30% DoT/3Rds Undead 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Pathinder Archer 1 135 450 HP -11% Horde 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Huntress Archer 2 321 358 Atk +80% Horde 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Ranger Archer 2 321 358 Atk -11% Demon 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Twilight

Hunter

Archer 2 215 714 Purple Undead 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Wanderer Archer 2 235 642 HP +80% Undead 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Demon

Hunter

Archer 3 523 580 Dam -11% Sylvan 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Trapper Archer 3 209 1625 Heal 80% Horde 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Witch

Hunter

Archer 3 349 1161 Purple Undead 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Phantom

Archer

Archer 5 1005 3351 Atk -11% Horde 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Liquidator Archer 4 874 972 30% DoT/3Rds Undead 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Wind

Master

Archer 4 641 1747 Purple Demon 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Rifle Man Archer 5 604 4690 Purple Sylvan 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Priest Mage 1 135 450 HP +80% Sylvan 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Witch of

the Waste

Mage 1 149 405 30% DoT/3Rds Demon 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Archmage Mage 2 235 642 Heal 80% Undead 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Cleric Mage 2 215 714 Atk +80% Sylvan 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Mystic Mage 2 215 714 Purple Demon 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Sorceress Mage 2 235 642 30% DoT/3Rds Horde 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Disciple Mage 3 383 1045 Atk +80% Undead 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Elementalist Mage 3 349 1161 Purple Sylvan 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Pyromancer Mage 3 383 1045 Atk -11% Sylvan 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Cultist Mage 4 641 1747 Purple Demon 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Oracle Mage 4 641 1747 HP -11% Sylvan 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Farseer Mage 5 1106 3015 Sleep Horde 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Shaman Mage 5 604 4690 Sleep Undead 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Rogue Rogue 1 203 225 HP +80% Demon 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Barbarian Rogue 2 321 358 Purple Demon 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Pirate Rogue 2 321 358 Atk +80% Demon 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Snatcher Rogue 2 321 358 30% DoT/3Rds Sylvan 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Corsair Rogue 3 383 1045 Dam -11% Undead 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance
Assassin Rogue 3 523 580 30% DoT/3Rds Sylvan 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Nomad Rogue 3 523 580 Sleep Horde 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Berserk Rogue 4 874 972 Heal 80% Horde 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Reaper Rogue 2 215 714 Atk -11% Undead 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Dark

Assassin

Rogue 4 874 972 Purple Horde 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Headhunter Rogue 1 135 450 Heal 80% Sylvan 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Marauder Rogue 5 604 4690 Purple Undead 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Monk Rogue 5 1509 1675 HP -11% Undead 4 Single Dam Dam All Bonus Bomb Chance Splash Damage Att+ HP>70% -> Att+
Recruit Warrior 1 81 630 Atk +80% Undead 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Silver

Knight

Warrior 1 135 450 Dam -11% Horde 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Castigator Warrior 2 129 1000 30% DoT/3Rds Horde 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Knight Warrior 2 129 1000 Heal 80% Undead 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Gladiator Warrior 2 215 714 Sleep Sylvan 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Squire Warrior 2 215 714 Dam -11% Demon 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Inquisitor Warrior 3 209 1625 HP +80% Horde 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Legionnaire Warrior 3 209 1625 Purple Demon 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Vindicator Warrior 3 349 1161 HP -11% Undead 2 Freeze Mark Bonus Cleanse Bow Chance Guard Buff -> Att+ 1 Guard -> Att+ XP+
Dragon

Fighter

Warrior 4 349 2719 Atk +80% Undead 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Imperial

Guard

Warrior 4 349 2719 Atk +80% Sylvan 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Giant

Killer

Warrior 5 604 4690 30% DoT/3Rds Demon 1 Seal Break Shield Dam All Bonus Sword Chance HP<30% -> Att+ HP+ Freeze Chance
Templar Warrior 5 1106 3015 Purple Undead 3 Heal Dispel Bonus Shield Dam Potion Chance Sanctuary Chance Potion+ Heal Chance

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.